
Another experiment in self-healing was briefly chronicled here: Juicy Sati! I wanted to create a separate outlet to write about my experiences in Juice Feasting for a few reasons. One, I didn't want this blog to be overwhelmed. And two, it was highly experimental as you may read. I suggest starting with the earliest post and moving upward in blogflow.
I found that juicefeasting.com was a very good resource as far as getting a background in cleansing, healing, and lots of cutting-edge nutrition. I definitely want to do an extended juice feast at some point, but for now... I'm back to chewing!
I will be posting more Ayurvedic tips on juicing and raw foods lifestyle in the very near future.

6 comments:
you do have!
yes you do!
just wanted to say i love your blog! your yoga photos are also amazing!
This is really unique from you...Want to hear more from you in future @beautytipshub Thanks for this one:)
You do make ayurveda and yoga so much more accessible as well as appealing to the lay reader.
hi
Those interested in Ayurveda treatments should check out this website www.ayurvaid.com Its one of India's leading ayurvedic hospitals and they have a lot of therapies , apart from treating it is also an excellent rejuvenation option.
Post a Comment